Join our group of endurance cyclists to take your fitness to the next level.
Your personal coach is on hand to answer questions and guide you on your journey.
Learn and share with your online community via workshops, hangouts and group chat.
Our EBR Club training community fits between an off-the-shelf training plan and one-to-one coaching, with the added benefit of being a member of a dynamic training community.
Our expert coaches provide dedicated support as you progress towards your goals.
- Your training plan is loaded to your TrainingPeaks account each month with guidelines on how to make it your own.
- You are part of a community of other like minded cyclists working toward similar goals. Discuss training, equipment, events, performance, and more in our interactive workshops, groups and chat forums.
- Get your questions answered by your dedicated coach during your weekly Q & A Zoom Group meetings
- Have a question about a workout, equipment, or event? Looking for some general answers? All you need to do is post in the group, you can #tag your coach or get advice from our experienced member community.
Who is it for?
EBR Cycling Club is for any endurance cyclist that is wanting to get fitter, build endurance and get faster. The plans are suitable for both on and off-road events.
who wants to take their fitness to the next level and try new adventures
who wants to get faster to improve performance and take on more challenging events
aiming to get faster and fitter for bigger challenges and train with a community of like minded people
- Weekly training plan in your TrainingPeaks Calendar
- Specific event plan for the 6 weeks leading up to your target race to fine tune your training
- TrainingPeaks Premium subscription so that you can adjust your own plan and track your metrics
- Kick off 1-1 with your coach to meet and discuss your training goals and plan
- Weekly Q and A group Zoom calls with your coach to answer questions from you and other members
- Access to a closed community of cyclists in WhatsApp to support each other, ask questions and just have fun
- Fortnightly workshops to help you answer important questions about training, mental skills and nutrition
Meet your coach
A professional endurance coach since 2009, John Hampshire has worked with cyclists and runners from all over the world to help them achieve their goals.
Whether you are a beginner or an elite competitor looking for a big win, John can help you reach your potential and be your best.
Clare loves to work with people to help them succeed at their own goals; whether that’s a personal best, a finish within the time limit or a place on the podium.
- Professional Coach with TrainingPeaks Level 2 Accreditation
- Experienced in supporting many endurance cyclists acheive at the highest level, such as helping Jenny Graham prepare mental skills for her round the world cycling record
What experience level should I have?
The plan is designed for regular runners capable of running at least 4 times a week including an endurance run of 90 minutes.
How much time do I need for training?
- There are 4 to 6 training sessions prescribed for each week with a typical weekly average of 6 to 12 hours
- Training days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays but we can help you adjust the plan to meet your needs
- It requires weekly long rides, sometimes on consecutive days
- The longest training session is 6 to 12 hours depending on your goals
How is the plan structured?
- The plan is based on 3 week cycles, 2 weeks hard followed by an easier week
- The training uses heart rate and power based training zones but can be adapted for those who do not have a heart rate monitor or power meter
- We will also give you a 6 week plan leading up to your event to help you taper and refine your training